My Daily Bread is a series of short, daily reflections on the spiritual life. Hear Christ speak to you like never before.Written with loving care by Father Anthony Paone, this devotional will strengthen your love for Christ and his teachings.
Written as a dialogue with Christ himself, Father Paone leads the reader through the three ways of the spiritual life:
Purification, Imitation, and Union. Arranged for daily reflection, this pocket-sized book is an indispensible guide to the spiritual life.
My Daily Bread overflows with reflections and prayers specifically designed to help you grow in the spiritual life and overcome failings, including:
• How to cultivate, recognize, and follow your conscience (p. 18)
• A contemplation of the Four Last Things that will help keep our focus on the eternal (p.25)
• The power of prayer as the first remedy to temptation (p. 99)
• A detailed guide on how to conquer a host of bad habits (p. 153)
• How to overcome our fear of suffering and instead embrace it as Christ embraced it (p. 203)
• How to live for Christ daily through spiritual reading, prayer, overcoming distractions, and cultivating devotions
• Achieving union with Christ through the Eucharist (p. 382)
• And much more…